The Estey Piano & Organ Company was one of the most important players in the late 19th and early 20th Century piano & organ manufacturing business. Established in 1846, Estey was one of the few American manufacturers to survive over a century. For decades, Estey manufactured several lines of upright pianos, player pianos and grand pianos. Estey instruments are known far and wide as being exceptionally well made, durable instrument, and they are well worth restoration and preservation today. Production under the Estey name was discontinued sometime in the 1970s. Antique Piano Shop
Estey, centered in Bluffton, Indiana, since 1869, built this clock-tower factory at Lincoln Avenue and Bruckner Blvd. (then East 133rd Street) in 1888.